The last item out of the box was a......hat? This toboggan-style hat had two slots in it. Defective? No one was sure. Mom tried it on! Nope, not a hat-and a good thing! It made a dad-gum UGLY hat for beast or human!


Needless to say, I'm doing the HAPPY DANCE! We were all relieved! Frankly, I wouldn't've been caught DEAD with mom or Brig either one wearing that darn thing!
Y'all have a nice day now, ya'hear!


So what was the treasure?????????
Needless to say, I'm doing the HAPPY DANCE! We were all relieved! Frankly, I wouldn't've been caught DEAD with mom or Brig either one wearing that darn thing!
Y'all have a nice day now, ya'hear!

That made me laugh out loud! Reminds me of a gift we got from my grandmother once, we had no idea what it was....I think guessing what it was ended up being more fun than actually finding out what it really was (a page holder to hold a book open)
ReplyDeleteMelissa, you all should have been here! I laughed my rear end off. I didn't think I'd get through the blog. I had to delete several pictures because they were out of focus - I couldn't hold the camera steady!
ReplyDeleteMiss you all.
Merc, that it hilarious! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall while all of that was going on. Your family cracks me up.
ReplyDelete