Friday, April 16, 2010

It's been a BUSY month...

It's been a very busy month! I brought Beau home March 6 and I've been on the run ever since. It's been 10 years since I've had a puppy, and while I remembered "the ups and downs" about "going the puppy route", I'd also forgotten a lot! But he's growing - now 14 weeks old - and changing every day!
14 weeks old

And, he's found HIS spot! The hearth. He doesn't go to his crate of his own accord - he falls asleep on the hearth and wakes up in his crate. Imagine that! To this point, the BEST thing about crate training Beau is that he doesn't get me up to go out in the middle of the night. He goes to bed when I go and usually, he's beginning to stir about the time I get up. What a dog!

Each morning, this is how Brig and Beau start their day. Wrestling for an hour (at least). He's been good for Brig - Brig's remembered how to play and gives as good as he gets.


Ross is spending next weekend with us and it's going to be a fun adventure. Maybe I'll even get around to taking some pictures! Who knows.


4 comments:

  1. He has changed so much! Like our babies!!! I love puppies, and sounds like you are lucky with a good sleeper. I definitely want to see pics of Ross next weekend!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merc - He is beautiful! Hope all is well! Enjoy your weekend with my little buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, he is getting so big!!! and handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was just wondering why there was not a post about him! guess it makes sense you are a bit busy. glad you are all doing good. oh and by the way he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete