Let me being my story by saying this -Rhoda Jean and R.E. Harmon have been friends of my parents since BEFORE their high school years. Mom and RJ grew up together....and they STILL get together each year to visit. The four of them are at 63 years of visits and counting. You can imagine the stories that fly around here! Well, that's another blogging experience - for another time...
RJ and RE arrived Thursday for the weekend. I already had plans in place to have Ross and those plans didn't change. He's here...with me, RJ, RE, mom and dad....Richard arrives tomorrow for a short visit. Mom had a "Kid Cuisine" to fix for Ross for dinner, so while Ross and I were discussing business at the counter, mom and RJ got busy with the kids meal! Simple instructions on the back of the box as follows:
1. Remove film cover from tray. Remove chicken nuggets and sprinkle packet.
2. Microwave meal on high one minute, stir mac & cheese. Replace chicken nuggets. Continue microwaving two minutes.
3. Let stand two minutes in microwave. Carefully remove as product will be hot; stir mac & cheese and pudding.
4. Check that product is cooled thoroughly.
You'll note that nothing was mentioned in the directions about the sprinkles, however, on the box front, it shows a cute little penguin throwing the sprinkles on the PUDDING.
While Ross and I continued our business, mom and RJ's conversation caught my attention....they were discussing what to do with the sprinkles. 'Sprinkles, pudding, sprinkles, pudding' kept going around in my head....makes perfect sense, doesn't it...that combination, I mean?
Well, Ross ate everything but the mac & cheese....with the little star sprinkles neatly scattered on the mac & cheese.
Ya gotta love 'em!
SERIOUSLY??? That is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteAhahaha! That's hilarious! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThat's too funny!
ReplyDeletethat is fantastic! I don't know why Ross wouldn't eat them - I mean who doesn't like sprinkles in their mac n cheese. How you are enjoying your time my the little man - I miss him terribly!
ReplyDeleteyou would think after 60+ years of mac and cheese they would know sprinkles don't go in there. that is so funny! i agree with Cara, i can't believe Ross would not eat them! give them all a hug for me.
ReplyDelete