"In the South, perhaps more than any other region, we go back to our home in dreams and memories, hoping it remains what it was on a lazy, still summer's day twenty years ago".
Merc - I absolutely love this picture! I am so in awe of the fact that Nick and I are still such good friends & in awe of the fact that he is now raising his own (soon to be 2)! I am so lucky to now know more wonderful people (like you) because of Nick! Thanks for sharing the photo!
Merc - I absolutely love this picture! I am so in awe of the fact that Nick and I are still such good friends & in awe of the fact that he is now raising his own (soon to be 2)! I am so lucky to now know more wonderful people (like you) because of Nick! Thanks for sharing the photo!
ReplyDelete