I've always thought that the animals who have joined our family and became my "brothers and sisters" were lucky to have you. I love you, Mom.
Oh i am so sorry to hear about Tannis. Animals are lucky to be in your household.
Well, my ankles feel better, but my heart is sore. I'll miss that evil kitty. I'm sure that Mickey, Boone, Brig I, Snuggles, Sasha, Bowie, Brodie and all the rest are helping him adjust to the wings!!
I'm SO SURE he's the one showing them other uses for their wings..... Can't you just see it!
I've always thought that the animals who have joined our family and became my "brothers and sisters" were lucky to have you. I love you, Mom.
ReplyDeleteOh i am so sorry to hear about Tannis. Animals are lucky to be in your household.
ReplyDeleteWell, my ankles feel better, but my heart is sore. I'll miss that evil kitty. I'm sure that Mickey, Boone, Brig I, Snuggles, Sasha, Bowie, Brodie and all the rest are helping him adjust to the wings!!
ReplyDeleteI'm SO SURE he's the one showing them other uses for their wings..... Can't you just see it!
ReplyDelete