
Two things I can absolutely count on when Ross comes home - (1) "patty-caking" and (2) playing "I'm gonna get'cha", both with mom! Whether the games are inside, running through the house, or outside - doesn't matter. He really gets into "I'm gonna get'cha" with her - do you suppose it's because she's more on his level??? HA :)
Well, the results of last weekend show on his face.....as you can see! Yes, he did have a close encounter with the driveway - but his nose looks great in this picture compared to what it looked like on Saturday!

Sunday, we thought about visiting the Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze, but golly-gee, Ross didn't have anything to wear, fitting with the season, of course! I know what you're thinking, and YES, I whipped him up a pumpkin t-shirt to wear. It's been about 30-32 years since I've seen such a cute tow-head!
Before we could get everyone pulled together to go, it started raining, so we decided the Pumpkin Patch would have to wait for a sunnier weekend - the hayrides and corn maze will be there...and Ross still has his pumpkin t-shirt!
Even though we didn't get to see the Pumpkin Patch, it was a great weekend - a busy weekend, and our fall season's off to a great start!
No comments:
Post a Comment