Sunday, October 23, 2011

Busy, busy, busy



Where have I been since my last post?  I've been busy with grandchildren, Beau, work, and life in general.  Over a cup of coffee this morning and a conversation with Martha, I told her I didn't get on FB much - just to check and see what everyone else was doing.  She mentioned that she'd noticed that I don't blog much anymore....and she told me to not become a 'hermit'!  So, I decided to share what I've been up to......
Didn't this turn out cute!  Love the face...
I thought this was fun, too.

Moving on to Christmas...  Last year, I didn't even decorate.  For those of you that know me, you know that Christmas is MY time of the year.  There's nothing about Christmas that I don't love.  Having grandchildren brought a whole new perspective to the holiday.  It's allowed me lots of indulgences!!!!  So, I'm getting a head start...




The bodysuits for Sarah turned out so darn CUTE.....and, a girl needs a hair bow, too.
This is what I have for Ross, so far.  A guy doesn't need as much as a girl.....or do they!


Every year, I make all the kids shirts for Christmas.  Shirts for Ross, Brylie, and Jack were always fun to think about.  I've enjoyed seeing them in their "Gigi" creations.  I have pictures of the kids in my workroom from years past.  Now, however, there's a whole new dimension to the job.  We've added babies......Jack has little brother Luke; Brylie has baby sister, Reagan; and, of course, Ross has our sweet Sarah.  Be looking for pictures of those creations soon.  I don't want to let the 'hat out of the bag' yet.

1 comment:

  1. That turkey with the ribbon feathers is way too cute! Love it! We can't wait to see more merc creations and see you at the party!

    ReplyDelete