Thursday, January 12, 2012

Super Hero

As I was sitting at my desk this morning, waiting on 25 high school students,  I got a phone call.  The sweetest voice said, "Gigi, I know what I want."  I thought for a minute, wondering what in the world he'd thought of, and I said, "Well, Ross, what can I get for you?"   He said, "Gigi, I want a cape.  A super hero cape."  I sat there for a minute, thinking back 33 or so years ago, day dreaming about the capes I'd made for two other sweet, sweet boys, and I said, "Ross, why do you want a super hero cape?"

Take a minute and sit down for his response......"Well, Gigi, I want a super hero cape so I can help people who need help."  So, this melted down puddle of a grandmother went to Hobby Lobby, bought some 'super hero' material and made her Super Hero his cape!

Real Super Heroes require STARS -

So my Super Hero got STARS, lots of stars....
Until I can get some pictures of my Super Hero in his cape, these pictures will have to do.  It may not look like much, but my Hero and I know it is a very SPECIAL cape!   I just pray he doesn't take a notion to leap tall buildings!




2 comments:

  1. I gave Jack a cape a couple of weeks ago. His intentions are not nearly as noble as Ross's. He just wants to be able to run faster. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hope he doesn't start watching Arnold Schwartzennegger movies! ha ha! Right, Charles??? Or channeling "He Man" like his uncle! :)

    ReplyDelete