Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sarah's Second Birthday Party

Sarah's 2nd birthday was actually January 10.  However, with the Perlick's traveling schedule, etc., the party was held Saturday, February 9 @ their house.

Nick, Mommy, and Aunt Jen stayed up Friday night putting together Sarah's kitchen.  I really wish I'd gotten a picture of the living room floor when Nick unpacked the box!  I've never seen so many pieces, or screws, or cabinet snaps, etc., in my life!  But they got it done.  Me, you ask?  Well, I went to bed @ 1030P and left them to it!  To my credit, though, I fixed deviled eggs, a fresh fruit bowl, etc.
Cupcakes for everyone.  The Tennessee crowd loves cupcakes!

Sarah loves her new baby stroller.  Her other one broke when she sat in it!

A tired mom and dad...they don't look it though!

All the kids got an apron....for cooking or crafts....Reagan wasn't too happy when Sarah had her model hers!
Time to sing Happy Birthday and blow out the candles....

Now, it's down to business - EATING CUPCAKES!

Happy Birthday Sweet Sarah...and your wild head of hair.  Just sayin'....

She's washing veggies, getting something ready for us to snack on...
Sarah's family and friends stocked her new kitchen in grand style.  She's got everything she needs, including a new apron to wear when she's cooking her family's favorite meals!

Happy Birthday to you, Sweet Sarah Mercedes.  Love you to the moon and back...and then some.

3 comments:

  1. So sweet. I'll send her a vegan cookbook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merc - It looks like everyone had such a great time! I love the idea that all of the kids got aprons. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we could have been there! It looks like you all had a wonderful time. Thanks for posting pictures.

    ReplyDelete