It seems like no one blogs much anymore – and I miss reading them! Facebook has taken over the world, and even
though I’m guilty of Facebooking along with everyone else, I’m getting tired of
it and I'm slowing down a bit. Too much “so n’ so Likes this page”,
and “so n’ so wants you to play this game”……you get the picture. Erin's closed her Facebook account. I should follow her example. Hum....
I MISS THE BLOGS. I’m
not saying “I’m back”. I’m saying that
I’m going to make a real effort to do better.
I love reading them. I love keeping up with Jack and Luke, Brylie and Reagan, the Florida cousins, etc.
It’s the best way to keep up with the kids; their kids, and so on. Lindsey's even started one for her and Rich.
So, this first one in nine months will be a quick summary of
the past year…..in pictures. I'm working on updating my header, too!
 |
| Swing high, swing low....they love a playground. |
 |
| Ross and Brylie going to Disney on Ice with their moms. |
 |
| Little Miss Susie Homemaker.... |
 |
| What form! |
 |
| At Ross' soccer game.... |
 |
| Ross and Sarah out for walk or a bike ride with Daddy and Mommy. |
 |
| Lindsey and Richard became engaged December 23, 2012 - wedding September 7, 2013. | |
|
 |
| Christmas 2012 |
 |
| I love playing with Pic Collage on my Ipad! |
 |
| Family picture, Christmas 2012 |
 |
| This is more like them..... :) |
 |
| Spring 2012 @ home. Charles, Megan, Addison and Ansley visited. |
 |
| Clowning around...which they do a lot of.... |
 |
| Ross' 4th birthday, September 3; a family party at Gigi's house. |
 |
| Molly and Kate in Murfreesboro for Ross' official birthday bash. |
.JPG) |
| Guy, Reva, and I in Vancouver, BC getting ready to board the Sapphire Princess for two weeks in Alaska. |
 |
| More pictures of the trip coming soon. We had a blast (do people still say 'blast'?). |
|
Remember that grace isn't a little prayer you say before receiving a meal; it's a way to live. Let's make 2013 the best year ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment