Ok!! Who posted this video? Did you, Gigi? I heard Erin's voice, so I know she was making it! 'Fess up! BTW, how cute is this! Mom, you still haven't lost your touch!
I love it!! I can't wait for the boys to meet - Caleb will lie on the floor and giggle the same way.
I have another....just you wait!
I can't believe how big he is getting already. Can't wait to see you guys!
Ok!! Who posted this video? Did you, Gigi? I heard Erin's voice, so I know she was making it! 'Fess up! BTW, how cute is this! Mom, you still haven't lost your touch!
ReplyDeleteI love it!! I can't wait for the boys to meet - Caleb will lie on the floor and giggle the same way.
ReplyDeleteI have another....just you wait!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big he is getting already. Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDelete