Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ole Blue Eyes - Six Months Old Today















Being 6 months old is certainly tiring on a fella! It takes a realllllllly gooooood stretch to wake up when you're 6 months old!

Six months marks some big changes. He starts getting "real food" at six months and he's been thinking about the peas and sweet potatoes that mommy's been busy fixing for him. It all started when Uncle Guy and Aunt Reva gave Erin a Williams-Sonoma Baby Food Processor as a shower gift because she wanted to make his food from fresh vegetables, etc. Then came a new freezer to keep the food in....which meant Nick had to straighten out the garage to make room for the freezer - which made Erin VERY happy! Remember, when mommy's not happy, nobody's happy! And we're ALL HAPPY...

This weekend, they're meeting Pap and Grammy Pam Perlick in Virginia for a weekend visit since they don't get to see him as often as the rest of us do. It'll be great fun. Erin and Nick will have some great pictures to share. If I can talk them out of a few, I'll share them with you all so you don't have to wait until Lent ends to see them. I'll see what I can do!

In the meantime, HAPPY SIX MONTHS TO YOU, MY LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. Such a big boy! Such a hard life for these boys, huh!

    ReplyDelete