
Down for the count! After some time doin' The Big Mac Daddy...or whatever...Ross fell asleep in his Johnny Jump-up.
For those of you that follow "Snips and Snails and Ross Nicholas Tales", you know that Erin's taking a break from her blogging, emails, etc. for Lent. So, Nick posted a new one Sunday.... "The Mac Dad'll make ya....". If you haven's seen it, take a look. (Erin's blog can be accessed on the right side of my blog.) It's amazing how fast these babies change - and overnight!!! He loves his jumper - can ya tell????
That's too funny! Did he sleep for more than 20minutes?!?!?!? Did Erin tell you the good news? Sean, babies and I are coming to Murfreesboro next week! I just told her as she was getting ready to leave on their trip, so if you haven't heard, that's probably why. I can't wait to meet Ross and show off my little girlies!
ReplyDeleteThat was Maureen...posting under my hubby's account. Darn computers, I still don't know how to work 'em. I OBVIOUSLY don't have a blog!
ReplyDeleteMerc-thanks for the follow-up! Too precious - I guess he wore himself out!
ReplyDeleteMaureen -
ReplyDeleteI wondered who was commenting... I'm so excited that you all are comin' to visit! Can't wait to see you, meet your husband and babies - especially the babies! If you all don't get to the lake, I'm comin' over there. See you soon.
Jumping wears them out. I have a jumper so make sure i bring it over when you come to FL!!! love the pic
ReplyDelete