Since Erin has "unplugged" for the next 39 days, I guess I can supply you all with a few pictures of Ross during her unplugged time....maybe a few snippets here and there and pictures out of my personal treasury. I'm sure her "re-entry" back into the realm of blogging will be a doozy! Re-entry scheduled after Easter....
The picture of Ross and Brig was taken last weekend. Brig is totally oblivious to Ross leaning up against him! He swiped at his face and head a few times then went back to his nap. I sure wish Brodie was here...
I figured you might be able to keep us updated while she will be out.
ReplyDeleteI love the pic with Brig. Our dogs love to take licks also. Caleb is now starting to reach and grab for the doggies. He just loves watching them.
I am assuming she has given up the Blog for Lent?
ReplyDeleteShe's given up the computer all together!
ReplyDelete