Monday, February 2, 2009

Gosh, is it February already!














This is Ross and Daddy watching mom in the kitchen. Now, daddy's either in disbelief at one of momma's monologues or tirades (whichever you prefer); or he's arguing with her about what's for dinner....or who the heck knows what! Such an expression - on both of them.

February. Hmmm. Ross will be 5 months old February 3; Daddy will be 83 years old on February 15; Momma and Daddy celebrate 62 years of marriage on February 23. I can believe it all but the 62 years together...well, of course, I can believe it. I've got some pictures of them over the years that I'll share with you this month - in celebration of a love that continues on... Coming from someone who will never see 62 years of marriage, I am in a state of awe when it comes to them. Some of the things that might attribute to their life together follows:
1-They never go to bed without the other -
2-They sit down to dinner every night together -
3-They go to church together -
4-They argue and they make faces at each other -
5-Mom goes outside with dad whenever he has to mulch leaves or mow or rake or whatever so he doesn't have to go alone (and because she's afraid something might happen to him and no one will be there to know). Of course, I also know she sometimes falls asleep in the sun, but we won't share that!
I could go on and on and on, but we'd all be here from now on. So, I'll try to share some of my observances of them and some of the pictures I have from 'days long ago'.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun month! Their love is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the picture is hilarious! They are both too cute!

    ReplyDelete