This picture of Caleb and Pa was taken the Sunday of Caleb's baptism. I can't tell who's more pleased with whom here! Guy sure looks the part of "Pa"... This is one of my favorite pictures.
It's funny. I don't "feel old" when I think about myself being a grandmother. But I sure do FEEL OLD when I think about Guy being a grandfather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go figure. I'm tired. I'm going to take my Geritol and a nap.
I filled out a form for my flight physical yesterday and put down "brown" for my hair color. The flight physician smiled at me and said "not in a long time" and changed it.
Awww! How sweet! It seems strange to think that Guy is someone's grandfather! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteIt's funny. I don't "feel old" when I think about myself being a grandmother. But I sure do FEEL OLD when I think about Guy being a grandfather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGo figure. I'm tired. I'm going to take my Geritol and a nap.
Pa does enjoy it! You guys are the young hip grandparents!!!
ReplyDeleteI filled out a form for my flight physical yesterday and put down "brown" for my hair color. The flight physician smiled at me and said "not in a long time" and changed it.
ReplyDeleteI'm seriously considering growing the color off mine. I'm tired of spending the money on my every 2.5 weeks.
ReplyDelete