I love these pictures! Shoot, I love them all - these two are just so "Rossedesable"!
I'm sitting in the office having just finalized my presentation and program for Leadership Overton tomorrow and I decided I needed to catch up on reading everyone's blogs. I've missed doing that the past few days! My gosh, everyone's so much deeper than I am apparently. I can't seem to get past thinking any deeper than what Ross did today! I think he must consume me! Since the kids have been grown, I can't remember ever not wanting to be a grandmother. Before that, all I wanted to do with my life was be a mother and the best one ever! I don't know if I succeeded, but regardless of whether I did or not, the kids turned out just great in my opinion. They're each in love and settling into their lives - only 1.5 hours from me - any way you travel!!! I love it! And, they love and enjoy each other. Another blessing.
The last time mom, daddy and I had Ross with us for the weekend - giving Nick and Erin a much needed rest - he had coffee with us in the sunroom. Since he's been in the world, we've asked ourselves many times what we did with our time BEFORE he was born! For nine l-o-n-g months we anticipated his arrival; next came anticipating his visits. Now, it's like "what did we do before"? Well, we sat around the table discussing the birds and how much bird seed's gone up; the price of dog food and cat foot and why in the world we started giving Tanis small cans of wet food as a treat; we took turns talking to Guy, Martha, Erin, Richard and the other kids, catching up on their lives; we discussed who daddy had buried the day before or who mom had talked to on the phone (surprise!!). Our lives have certainly pumped up with the arrival of Master Ross Nicholas. One comment only. THANK GOD FOR MIRACLES!
I think he is loved.
ReplyDeleteI think it is safe to say you have enjoyed being a grandmother and a wonderful mom and aunt!
ReplyDelete