Is he not just absolutely THE CUTEST fella you've ever seen!!! Ya just wanna kiss that face to pieces...(my job!)
A lot happening this past weekend in Murfreesboro...
Ross had his second round of shots on Friday afternoon so he was 'not himself'. He's usually in such a great mood, laughing and squealing, busy, busy, busy. Friday evening and most of Saturday, he was content to just snuggle up and watch the world go by. We read and talked - he was very attentive, and just generally kicked back.
On the other hand, Saturday was a very busy day. Erin hosted a baby shower for good friends, Ellie and John Seaton, who will welcome Jack Thorne Seaton into the family February 4, 2009. Erin and Ellie had 20+ family and friends at Erin's house to shower Jack. The food was great; fellowship better; gifts stupendous!!! I've got to throw in here that Ross went bonkers (shots or not!) when he heard Sarah Horton come in the door. He squealed like a little pig and didn't stop till he left with his daddy. He demanded Sarah's attention - and got it. I think he figures if he cozzies up to Sarah, she'll bring Brylie over to visit. My guess is, he'll be cozzy-ing up to Ellie, too, so she'll bring Jack over to visit, too! Anyway, Nick and Ross went to watch ballgames with John at the Seaton home. Ross played with Winston, Lucy and Sparky - and had a blast, I'm sure! I think I bought my new sewing machine just in time - we have lots of babies that will keep this grandmother busy....Ross, Brylie, Jack, Caleb, Addison - 2 girls, 3 boys. Nice mix. Too bad two fo them are Florida kids.
Ross had his second round of shots on Friday afternoon so he was 'not himself'. He's usually in such a great mood, laughing and squealing, busy, busy, busy. Friday evening and most of Saturday, he was content to just snuggle up and watch the world go by. We read and talked - he was very attentive, and just generally kicked back.
On the other hand, Saturday was a very busy day. Erin hosted a baby shower for good friends, Ellie and John Seaton, who will welcome Jack Thorne Seaton into the family February 4, 2009. Erin and Ellie had 20+ family and friends at Erin's house to shower Jack. The food was great; fellowship better; gifts stupendous!!! I've got to throw in here that Ross went bonkers (shots or not!) when he heard Sarah Horton come in the door. He squealed like a little pig and didn't stop till he left with his daddy. He demanded Sarah's attention - and got it. I think he figures if he cozzies up to Sarah, she'll bring Brylie over to visit. My guess is, he'll be cozzy-ing up to Ellie, too, so she'll bring Jack over to visit, too! Anyway, Nick and Ross went to watch ballgames with John at the Seaton home. Ross played with Winston, Lucy and Sparky - and had a blast, I'm sure! I think I bought my new sewing machine just in time - we have lots of babies that will keep this grandmother busy....Ross, Brylie, Jack, Caleb, Addison - 2 girls, 3 boys. Nice mix. Too bad two fo them are Florida kids.
Okay, gotta go. Resting up for next weekend!!!
Gigi...you're so clever...I know you meant to say "shots" like with a needle and also "shots" like with a camera. You did mean to do that, right? HA HA! GAGA
ReplyDelete