Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Boss and A New Year












I'm not sure what my new boss thinks of holidays - Halloween and Christmas 2008 anyway! Halloween, well, um... and Christmas, well, again ummmm.... Maybe he just didn't have his GiGi there with him! Maybe tired of 'tummy time'? I'm not sure what he thought of New Year's. I haven't received any pictures yet. I'm sure there are ballgames on at the Perlick home. They also have a visitor for the holiday. A childhood friend of Nick's flew in from Boston for a long overdue visit with them AND to meet Ross The Boss. "Hey guys, hope you're enjoying your visit with Cara".

Happy New Year everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I think it's Kara and it's not Ross the Boss, it's "Rossedes." Get it right, Gigi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, it's "Cara". We are having a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete