Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day 2009















Where were you at noon today? Will you remember 20 years from now where you were? As so many Americans, I was glued to the TV watching the Inauguration of the 44th President of the United States. I watched with hope - hope for change - not only for my children but for their children. As I watched, foremost in my mind was the world my grandchildren will grow up in - a world my great neices and nephews will grow up in - maybe someday run. Who knows!!! I'm looking to the future, praying for our new President and his administration. I encourage all of you to embrace this new opportunity - this new day - a fresh outlook (and attitude) for all of us.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I was a junkie yesterday asboring it all. I also pray for the new gov to bring some changes to the country. A very exciting day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gigi..as the oldsters we are, I say a hearty "I concur!" Very well said, sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy.... Are you setting me up or what? Is this too good to be true!?

    ReplyDelete